If you have a contract you'd like reviewed, our 90-point Contract MOT shows where you are exposed, and provides a renegotiation plan.
You can deploy a contract review mid term during a contract, no need to wait for renewal, or for a new contract you may be negotiating - do contact us to find out more.
Do you have many legacy IT contracts, but little time or resource to review them?
Or a new vendor contract that you'd like reviewed, beyond the usual legal focused approach?
- See your commercial risk exposures and vendor biased clauses
- Understand in plain English the impacts
- Gain a practical action plan of what can be done
- Undertake a clause by clause analysis against our best practice yardstick
- Present back your key risk exposures, categorised Red Amber Green
- Draft a renegotiation plan to tackle these with the vendor
“We were delighted with Turnstone’s careful approach to this critical supplier.
Firstly their ‘Contract MOT’ revealed the meaningful risk areas in the contract. More importantly, the subsequent negotiation plan initiated a successful mid-term renegotiation with the supplier.
Out of this we achieved several important improvements, which helped to secure our position and gain clarity on the cost”
Senior Vice President
Technology for EMEA
Global asset management bank